Sunday, November 6, 2011

New tattoo on neck causing fever?

Two days ago I got two new tattoos. One is a "tramp stamp" of a frog wearing a tutu and the other is very large and on my neck. It is a girlie skull and crossbones with stars and the skull is wearing a bow. Anyway, It is really cute but, I have been running fever and sweating profusely since I got it. I was told it is just because I have had it put on my neck and to add to complications some people are allergic to red ink, not to mention I am very anemic and was sweating profusely during the tattoo on my neck as well. Is this normal? I know I don't have any diseases because of the tattoos so anyone suggesting that is crazy. I have two other tattoo's and I haven't had reactions like this before. They are also black and white though. I think it may just be because of the location of the one on my neck. Any tattoo artists out there with any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment