Monday, November 14, 2011

What should I do about her and how should I proceed with her, if at all?

I have been running around for a few years since my divorce and was in it for the fun. Fun aside, I want pure love this time around. I met a doctor with a great smile online. We met for drinks, and she told me a funny story about her sister then said " please don't tell her if you meet her". then said I like the nickname you gave me..her name is Samatha, I called her Sammy Cat..she said its so cool, call me that name again..she and I acted (role played) like we were married. we spoke of traveling to New Mexico on a day drive and all the wonderful things we would do. She said she would be in a sun dress and I would be looking handsome in a summer suit. We laughed, we held each other, but she did not seem to want to kiss. She told me she had to go to work that night so she had to leave soon. She showed me her cell txt messages from her boss so I would believe her. I said I want to see you again..I said " ya, I ume we will go out again" she said, you ume hu???? smiled and said we'll see....She then had to go, I stayed behind. she txted me about five minutes after she left to say, thank you for a good night..then mentioned that the line to get into the longue was around the corner. we spoke about how slow the night seemed..I did not answer the txt, and had one more drink and went home..I like her, BUT did not like the " we'll see" comment about going on futher dated. I don't want to seem anxious, but also don't want to play games. I do see many many women as I am single, but like her and feel we could have something..what should I do. Thank you all and have a great summer

No comments:

Post a Comment