Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am a human being, and you, what are you?

The world is a place that is so f*#ken disgusting we live our lives for ourselves, and to hell with those of whom hold nothing that will bring anything of any significant value to our lives. In all honesty we should be ashamed of ourselves. We were once a collective society now we are driven into an individual society. I was born a human being, and then I learned that I am black man, a South African, hell even an African. If you think segregation is a thing of the past well think again, because there one segregation that still lives and it is in our minds, all those things that I learned, which race I am, which country do I come from, which continent I live in. All those things are put in your minds to make you forget the most important thing, and that is we are all human beings. If any discrimination of any kind is to end we should stop focusing on our differences and start paying attention to our similarities, because at the end of the day we are all humans. I am not a black man, a south African even an African I am simply a HUMAN BEING through and through. Nothing more nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment