Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Question about scents, oils and spices?

I love using my ceramic oil diffuser/burner, and my favorite oil is one that the Body Shop sells every Christmas season called Gingerbread. (I actually buy it super cheap*after* the holidays, so I can use it year round!). Anyhow, this is the first year I went out and bought cloves, ginger, nutmeg and other spices for holiday baking, and I loved the smells that overtook my house when I used them. As much as I love the scent of my gingerbread oil, I'm wondering if there's some way I can literally spice it up a bit more. Maybe by adding some dry spices to the water in the top of the diffuser, or adding them to the oil itself. I really don't know much about scent creation, so any help I can get is much appreciated, especially with it being Christmas Eve and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment