Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I cant get over my ex!!!....?

I really like this one guy named Paul, but he's dating my best friend Angela, she really likes him too but shes practically rich and she thinks she can buy everything, yet i cant even buy myself a new phone, and he's not rich either, point is, she has everything and my parents are extremly strict, so the only thing i had left was him, and now he's taken, we went out like 5 or 6 months ago, (lsince last March) and we went out like 6 times, all because my friend kept telling me that he was saying things behind my back when we got into fights like she sais that he told his friends that I have problems, so she texted me he's breaking up with you but he never said that i had problems or that we were breaking up!!! So now she keeps kissing him at school and he's KINDA over me, he still says hey and stuff but rarely, please give me advice on what to do!! there is this one boy named Jimmy, should i date him just to get paul jealous?? winning advice that gets me and paul back together gets 20 points!!! Please help!! I LOVE YOU PAUL SVOBODA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment