Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Husband and i have been married for almost three years ?

i'm a stay at home mom, Not by Choice just with the high costs of daycare it is best this way, But if i had my choice i would be working don't get me wrong I Love my kids. Anyway My Question is how do i get my husband to treat me better ? he constantly is throwing things in my face about me not working, He knows that i have had a hard time accepting not bringing in any income but he cont. to say horrible things to me to hurt me and is constantly telling people how tired he is and how many hrs he works. He works Mon.-Thurs. Starts @ 3pm and is home by 2am he hangs out with some friends and then goes to bed.Wakes up 1 hr before work. I have to be the one to wake him up every day Takes about 1 hr and he is very grumpy, I make his Lunch and Pack food for work do all laundry etc. he has no responsibilities. I do everything including but not limited to all care for our 2yr and 2mo old boys. I have tried to talk to him and told him that there needs to be some changes but he cont. the insulting and making me feel worthless and then party's all weekend . I really would like to leave him but am trying to do what is best for our children. Someone please tell me am i wrong do i need to make changes ? Any advice how i can keep this marriage together ? I just feel like i cant cont. on being treated like a dog every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment