Friday, November 11, 2011

I need ur help??? wat do i do next.. pls read on???

i dont know the education system here .. im an asian i want to continue my education i know graduate colleges r exp so the other option is start with a community college and then transfer.. but i do not know wer to start if i would have been in my country i would know i have to go to the college collect my forms fill up and join college... wat is the procedure here.. i have seen the 2-3 college websites and decided on some courses.. but im not sure which one to choose.. wat should i do.. whom should i talk to.. if i go to the college wat do i do to join college wat r credits .. i do not know anything if iget a brochure from college will it help me.. do they have counsellers in college to help me... if so wat should i tell them...i would really appreciate if someone would guide me through the whole proccess.. in detail.. i have no one to help me.. thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment