Sunday, November 6, 2011

American Idol 09 What do you think?

Alright so my guilty pleasure is watching American Idol. I've been obssesed since 2nd grade and now i'm in High School. And even though must people stop watching after like 7th grade I've never stoppped watching. But this year i'm a little upset. First, the new judge. Its always been Randy Paula and Simon. Really its been like that forever, it makes sence. With a new judge there it kind of ruins tradidtion. Second, there is no longer a Top 24 but a Top 36. That really bugs me because its changing everything and i'm gonna get all screwed up now whenever I watch. Plus I've memorized everyone in the Top 24 since season 3/4 and I dont think my brain can hold 36 names to remember. What are your thoughts i'd love to hear them. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment